The 91st Annual Rains County Fair will be held from September 14-18, 2021. Below you will find helpful information regarding the Fair. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 903-473-4580.
Season Tickets will be available for purchase after August 15th and may be purchased at: Brookshire’s, Commercial Bank of Texas, and Hooten’s Hardware and Welding.
- Season Passes
- Adults – $15.00
- Youth (age 4-12) – $11.00
- Gate Prices
- Adults – $4.00
- Youth (age 4-12) – $3.00
**Senior Citizens (Age 62 and Above) Free on Tuesday night only.**
Information & Forms
Rains County Fair Pageants
**Please follow Rains County Fair Pageants on Facebook for up to date information.**
Livestock Show & Sale
- Add-On Form (Fillable Form) (Instructions below)
- Deadline: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- There will be an Add-On table this year at the Sale.
- Add-ons will be accepted at the Extension Office through Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
- Add-on sheets are sent to buyers and 4-H families
- Add-on sheets are available for download online (click above link).
- Please complete and return Add-On Form with payment to: Rains County Extension Office, 410 Tawakoni Drive, P.O. Box 278, Emory, TX 75440.
- The Livestock Shows and Sale will be broadcast on Facebook Live on the Rains County 4-H page.
Junior Livestock Show & Sale COVID-19 Policy
Due to the rise of COVID-19 in the school and community, the Rains County Fair Board developed the below guidelines for the 2021 Junior Livestock Show and Sale. The Rains County Fair Board is committed to slowing down the spread.
Substitute Exhibitor Form
As a UIL sanctioned event requiring students be absent from school (excused absence), the Rains County Fair must follow the RISD COVID-19 policy.
- If you are quarantined due to close contact, experiencing symptoms, and/or confirmed COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the Fairgrounds; youth will not be penalized.
- Quarantined or COVID-19 positive youth may have an approved substitute (active Rains 4-H or Rains FFA member) show and sale their animal. Please complete the Substitute Exhibitor Form and return to the Extension Office by Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
- PLEASE NOTE: A quarantined or COVID-19 positive youth attempting to show and/or sale their animal is subject to forfeiture of their animal sale.
- Parents and/or siblings quarantined or COVID-19 positive are asked to stay home and please do not attend the Junior Livestock Show & Sale.
- Substitute Exhibitor Form
The Rains County Fair Board is committed to the health and well-being of Rains County. Please help us slow the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our community safe. Please contact Stephen Gowin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your Rains FFA advisor with questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Screening Form
- All exhibitor are required to complete a COVID-19 Screening form.
- Completed forms are due by Wednesday, September 15, 2021 by 6:00 p.m.
- COVID-19 Screening Form