September 13-17, 2022
Below you will find helpful information regarding the 2022 Rains County Fair. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 903-473-4580.
Season Tickets will be available for purchase after August 15th and may be purchased at: Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office, 410 Tawakoni Drive, Emory, TX .
- Season Passes
- Adults – $15.00
- Youth (age 4-12) – $11.00
- Gate Prices
- Adults – $4.00
- Youth (age 4-12) – $3.00
**Senior Citizens (Age 65 and Above) Free on Tuesday night only.**
- Tuesday – Friday
- 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- 4:00 pm – Midnight
Information & Forms
Rains County Fair Pageants
**Please follow Rains County Fair Pageants on Facebook for up to date information.**
Livestock Show & Sale
- Buyer Registration Form (Online Form)
- All Buyers must complete the Buyer Registration Form to receive a bidding number.
- If you would like a 2-Buyer Registration Form, please contact the Extension Office.
- Add-On Form (Fillable Form) (Instructions below)
- Deadline: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- There will be an Add-On table this year at the Sale.
- Add-ons will be accepted at the Extension Office through Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
- Add-on sheets are sent to buyers and 4-H families
- Add-on sheets are available for download online (click above link).
- Please complete and return Add-On Form with payment to: Rains County Extension Office, 410 Tawakoni Drive, P.O. Box 278, Emory, TX 75440.
- The Livestock Shows and Sale will be broadcast on Facebook Live on the Rains County 4-H page.