- The District IV 4-H Food Show contest will be held on Saturday, February 12th at Emory High School (it will not longer occur during Spring Roundup).
- If your child would like to participant in this contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (903) 473-4580 by Friday, January 7th.
- Due to the earlier contest date, the County Food Show will look slightly different this year. More details will be available after we know how many youth will be participating.
Food Challenge – (click here for additional contest information from the State 4-H Office)
- We are starting a Food Challenge project group and the first meeting will be Monday, January 10th at 5:00 pm at the Extension Office. (Additional project meeting dates will be announced shortly.)
- Any youth interested in participating should attend.
- This initial meeting will last no more than one hour.
- The District IV 4-H Food Challenge will be held on Friday, November 4th at the Hopkins County Civic Center.
Click here to view the Rains County AgriLife and 4-H calendar of events (including important dates).