Following are some of the highlights from the District IV 4-H Photography Contest 2020 – 2021 Rules and Guidelines. Please refer to the 4-H Photography Project page on the District IV 4-H website (click here) to view the entire package.
Purpose: The District IV 4-H Photography Contest encourages self-expression and allows youth to demonstrate skills learned in the area of photography, including the use of photographic equipment and processing of photographs.
Rules and Procedures:
- Photo must be taken by participants between the dates of January 1, 2020 and the time of entry. Photos may be submitted only one time and in only one category.
- All photographs will be 8” X 10” and must be dry mounted to a Matting board or corrugated cardboard.
- Each contestant may have only one entry per category for a total of 15 entries.
- Entry Fee – $10.00 for first photo (paid by 4-H Club) and $.50 for each photo after that (which is the responsibility of the participant). Payment is required when your photographs are delivered to the County Office.
- All photographs should have the label provided on the last page of the District IV 4-H Photography Contest page (click here).
- All photographs are due to the Extension Office by January 15, 2021 along with the participant’s portion of the payment.