** ATTENTION **
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE IN A DIGITAL FORMAT FOR THE 2022 CONTEST.
Following are some of the highlights from the District IV 4-H Photography Contest 2021 – 2022 Rules and Guidelines. Please refer to the 4-H Photography Project page (click here) to view the entire package.
Purpose: The District IV 4-H Photography Contest encourages self-expression and allows youth to demonstrate skills learned in the area of photography, including the use of photographic equipment and processing of photographs.
Rules and Procedures:
- Photo must be taken by participants between the dates of January 1, 2021 and the time of entry. Photos may be submitted only one time and in only one category.
- All photographs must be in digital format. All photographs must be .jpeg, .jpg, or .png format.
- Contestants may use any file naming structure.
- All photographs must be 3:2 (4×6) or 5:4 (8×10) ratio (either landscape or portrait).
- All photographs must be at least 1MB and no larger thank 10MB, submit the highest resolution possible, within those size restrictions.
- Each contestant may have only one entry per category for a total of 15 entries.
- Entry Fee – $12.00 for first photo (paid by 4-H Club) and $2.00 for each photo after that (which is the responsibility of the participant). Payment is required when your photographs are delivered to the County Office.
- All photographs are due to the Extension Office by January 21, 2022 along with the participant’s portion of the payment.
- Photographs may be emailed to Sarah.Latham@ag.tamu.edu or may be delivered to the Extension Office on a flash drive.